The drop-off appointment typically includes:
- Detailed history — During or prior to drop off, our team will ask you to describe your pet’s condition and any recent changes.
- Complete physical exam — A veterinarian will review your pet’s history and perform a physical assessment.
- Treatment plan discussion — The veterinarian will contact you to discuss their findings and make recommendations.
- Approved treatment — With your authorization, our team will provide the recommended care.
- Review of at-home instructions or medications — When you pick up your pet, the veterinarian or another team member will walk you through any treatments, review medication information, and answer any questions.
Whether you have a hectic schedule or the unexpected happens, Neighborhood Veterinary Centers’ drop-off appointments are an easy and convenient way to ensure your pet receives timely care or treatment.
*Following an initial consultation